Bush … imbecile
Peace … not
War … crimes
Humanity … crying silently
America … complicit
Bush … asshole
Rumsfeld … criminally insane
Israel … reneged promised land
Harper … baby Bush
Iraq … Vietnam Vietnam … war crimes
Iraq … war crimes
America … war crimes
War crimes … America
America … Israel
Israel … war crimes Lebanon … cedars burnt to the ground
Israel … bombing civilians
Civilians … dying
Bush … criminal
Well, I doubt it proves anything (aside from a particular tendency towards seeing things caste in certain lights), but it was fun for a few seconds.
Now let’s play another game. Let’s list the Top 10 reasons for the war (if we’re going to be friends we must be honest with each other and call this act of “self defence” what it truly is) in Israel to continue:
10) Raping and pillaging of civilians went out of fashion, so bombing them is the next best thing.
9) Its just so much fun having you national policies reviewed in the world press every night.
8) Olmert hasn’t filled his quota with the devil yet for selling his soul.
7) Practicing artillery barrages always feels like more fun with live targets.
6) There are still some schools and hospitals standing in Lebanon.
5) Everyone really wants another chance to hear Condoleezza Rice play the piano at a fancy dinner party.
4) Israel might still find Hezbollah’s WMDs.
3) Resorting to diplomacy is just so passé.
2) Tom Cruise may still decide to take a trip to the Holy Land, and that’s a target of opportunity not to be missed.
Finally, the NUMBER ONE reason to continue the war …
Mel Gibson might be with him.